Property advice

Who’s who in the property game!

Simon Pole of Structural Engineers, POLE in Wimbledon Village unravels some of mystery behind the building professionals, and explains what they really do!

Most people know the roles of Estate agents, Solicitors, lenders and insurers etc from buying and renting property. Some people think they know what Surveyor’s do but what type of Surveyor do you need and will they do what you want!

Not everyone comes into regular contact with the other advisors but no doubt will most people will need other help from time to time.

If you are interested in reading the full article please email us at


Follow us on

Request Callback
Pole Structural Engineers, Admel House,
60 High Street Wimbledon London SW19 5EE 
Tel: 020 8944 9955